I want you to see Romania though my eyes. I hope to show you a side of the country, that you probably don`t even know exists. I will present Romania as I know it – bright and beautiful! A country with well educated people who love their families and want the best for them. Just like you!
Romania has come a long way in the last two decades since communism fell – it’s not all poverty, gypsies, and Dracula. It’s a modern country with all the amenities you would expect in the 21st century. But it also has a rich and diverse culture that dates back thousands of years.
Romania truly is a hidden gem and is great to visit throughout the year. From the fresh air of the Carpathian mountains, to the beautiful Natural Reserve Biosphere of The Danube Delta, not forgetting the vibrant beach resorts around the Black Sea. It has so many unexplored attractions:
- The Black Sea Coast
- Northern Moldova
- Brasov – Poiana Brasov
- The Danube Delta
- Apuseni Mountains
- Maramures and famous tourist attractions: Bran Castle, Peles Castle, Transfagarasan, Ancient Histria, Dam Vidraru, Putna Monasteries and Voronet, Bear Cave.
I’ll be your guide – giving you my personal experience and local tips to ensure you have a great time when you visit. Romania really will surprise you as long as you follow my tips on where to go, what to see, and what to do!
Whether you want to visit for a long weekend or for a couple of weeks I`ll make sure you get the best from your experience including:
- General information about Romania
- Weather in Romania
- Holidays in Romania (including what you can`t absolutely afford to miss)
- Things you must see and do in Romania
- Restaurants in Romania (and inside information on the best dishes to try)
- How to find my country – Where is Romania
- Documents you need to visit Romania
- Romanian history
- Romanian culture
- Romanian economy
- Sport in Romania
- Properties & Real Estate Market in Romania (investment & speculation)
So if you are planning a trip to Romania, or just keen to find out more about my country then this website is for you.
Go on – find it, explore it, love it!
Lots of Love,
PS Your suggestions of what you would like to see included on this site are welcomed Your opinions will help me in shaping the site more effectively in the future so feel free to contact me and let me know what you think!